Mumu Mundo writes:
Blender Grease Pencil is an outstanding device for 2D animation and I beforehand created a bunch of Grease Pencil rigs and tutorials – together with the Peppa Rig tutorial we noticed in a earlier story – aiming all the time to simplify 2D rigging inside Blender whereas making it extra highly effective.
However Grease Pencil remains to be restricted particularly in the case of rigging. Among the many limitations are the lack to make use of Form Keys, not casting shadows and never supporting Shading Nodes.
That’s why I made a decision this time to mannequin a 2D character utilizing polygons and meshes, add Grease Pencil Line Artwork to it and rig it.
I took my time not solely to make a strong rig, but additionally to make it so simple as doable to create and animate.
Within the following 4 minutes video you may see all what the rig can do.
It is now available on Gumroad with a 20% low cost in case you use coupon code RIG20OFF (restricted to the primary 10 consumers).
Within the obtain you’re going to get:
– a ten minutes video information to show you modeling, coloring, working with form keys and drivers, and so on,
– a textual content file with an inventory of free useful resource movies,
– a completely rigged Boy mannequin,
– the unique Rigify Meta-rig that you may copy and adapt to new human fashions,
– a pattern animation you may research,
– a further Man mannequin as a base to create new fashions.
Thanks for studying this put up and for supporting the free content material I’m making by shopping for my merchandise and following my tutorials on Youtube.